Thursday, May 31, 2007

You've been updated.

Well, it's just that. I've been here for three hours or so, logged on to this WiFi system playing and surfing online. I had been playing Endless Zombie Rampage earlier this month and got really good and really bored. Now, I'm back to my basics: Curve Ball and Redline Rumble. I've also been hanging out in the places over there <-- on the sidebar. Reddit is a pretty cool site. I should register so I can make comments.

I'm actually thinking about getting rid of the internet at home. With RC gone, much of my money will go to pay the mortgage....$1200 a month! I really don't want to sell the house. I want to wait a couple of years before selling...and buying something new. Or renting it out to someone or something. I have been thinking about that house on a lake thing. I should start to find out about one in Maine where I can dip my feet every summer. I'd love to be able to rent out my house during the summer and go to Maine. Now that RC is gone, I won't have to ask and/or wonder about other's needs. I won't have to worry about getting a place near Utica to be near the in-laws, even though I am going to miss them.

It is so funny: everything I've done, pretty much, during the past six years has been to please RC. Yes, maybe getting a dog wasn't in RC's mind but I needed a dog as a companion for the long stretch between 2:30 and 5 pm. So now, I'm on my own but tied to a house. (I really need to go to the bathroom but don't want to leave my laptop out here. Maybe I'll ask a worker dude to watch it while I go.) My friend said I could rent to Pair (sp) College of Art. Alright, I feel better. Now, the college hasn't any dorms so the students are always looking for a place to stay. This may actually work out well...I could rent the place out during the summer and then travel....now that I am free to go where I want without worrying about hurting someone's feelings or feeling that I may be hurting someone's feelings.

I'd have to really like, lock up my Stephen King collection. I am not really concerned about anything else, not even the flat screen tv. I could care less about those things. But the book collection, now there is a something I am proud of.

GMDJ asked me why I haven't written anything lately. Well, here ya go, kid. My brain dump. My diaheria. My brain storming. Crap. See, nothing but crud going on in my head. That's why I haven't written much. Actually it is nothing but crap going on in my life and it hurts to write about it. I don't want to cry in the middle of Panera Bread.

Yesterday, I had dinner here but didn't have my laptop. I had my book: The Valkyries by Paulo Coelho. I left and headed north to the Carving Tree (eventually) in Wallyworld. That wasn't my original destination but that's where I sorta ended up. Actually I ended up at my old friend's house. I used to babysit her daughter, many moons ago. Now her daughter is working in Boston making really good money. I told her everything that had happened and she was darling enough to listen. I stayed until 9 pm and then drove home.

The night before I took the dog to Krispy Kreme's in Milford. My dog has a serious sweet tooth. She ate two glazed donuts by the time we reached home. Well, so had I.

It was suspected that someone in my family had congestive heart failure. I looked it up and now I am worried a bit about myself. With CHF the heart isn't strong enough to pump blood to the extremities. This could be why my arms get numb really quickly. This makes sense since I haven't really had much exercise in the past three weeks because of my fractured foot. Stress fracture of the third metatarsal in my right foot. I did this the day of my big toe surgery having a pillow fight. Oh the good times we had, RC.

At least my relationships have been getting longer in length. The next one should be more than 6 years. Yeha!

There is a kid in here who has really great lungs and very liberal parents. Either that, or the girls on the computer have found a really annoying program and have it on a continual loop at maximum sound.

So here I am. You've been updated.

1 comment:

ladyland said...

diaheria is spelled diarrhea. BOOM! that's what you get for picking on my typos!

I especially like the part about the liberal parents. Billy Collins was on the green today, I didn't go. But just thought you'd like to know.