Wednesday, May 23, 2007

ella

rhymes with stella and fella and sella...seller...cellar...stellar....gabriellar... margarita...rita...pita...pitar...

the book i am reading now has a main character named pilar. i had a student named pilar once. she was very nice...quiet type. shy. just like the character in the book.

but that's not what i wanted to write about today. well. maybe.

i need to come up with the final reflection for the students. i, being "the teacher," need to look at the whole picture thing. i also need to look at the whole curriculum thing.

teaching the 5th class is cramping my style but it's better than trying to get everything together for the other classes and worrying about them.

which reminds me...

(i hope you don't hate cuz i'm using lazy spelling...i actually hate it too and am just doing it to get a rise.)

3 comments:

ladyland said...

I find that awfully disturbing, the way you just worked my name in there. I knew a girl named Ella once and she was a right pain in the you know what lol,bleck, I hated third grade so bad- and yet, meh.

ladyland said...

If ella was a Latin word first declension,took a feminine form -meant something, so that it could be plural, been an ablative, turned into "Ellis". Well whatever, we just like creating meanings. I don't assume everything has a meaning because that's just the same as saying nothing does. If I look at a woman's sagging behind and don't feel pity for her because she's already found her Daniel I guess that has meaning, the little coincidences in between don't mean as much. god. i need coffee or something.

The Teacher said...

STELLLLLLLAAAAA!

go read or watch Cat on a Hot Tin Roof.