Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Comments...

I want them! Well, that would mean people were reading this blog and I don't know about that. I guess that is how daily kos and wonkette really got going...they wanted comments. They wanted responses from people so they set up there posts to be "something interesting" to get people to respond.


Meaning making. Hmmm.


My dog is afraid of bottle rockets and other forms of fireworks. She is huddled into a corner surrounded by things so that the bottle rockets won't get her. I don't know if it were the kids next door shooting them off or what. This is a picture of my dog companion, Honey, when she is not afraid of bottle rockets.


I remember when I lived on Franklin Street in Wallingford and we had bottle rockets. We put one on the street, facing up hill, lit it and watched it fly up and hit a neighbors house. That was pretty cool.


Thirty-five total days until the end of school. What am I going to do with my summer? I need to hire a landscaper to help me with my yard. I need to plant my garden this weekend.


I think I've gone on too long now. Many of the blogs I've seen in my life time (count them: 5) are these short short paragraph-like things.

No comments: